Support Wiltshire Air Ambulance at the Beaufort Christmas Fair
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of its debut in 2012, The Beaufort Christmas Fair is back for 2013 to again support Wiltshire Air Ambulance. The selection of boutique, unusual and high quality stalls provides a great opportunity for early Christmas shopping.
The Beaufort Christmas Fair brings together independent retailers, makers and producers with unique or special gifts that can’t be found on the high street. Saucy lingerie, fine furnishings and foodie gifts are amongst the products on offer this year. It is organised voluntarily by Wiltshire based Netia Hibbert.
Claire Kelly, Head of Charity Services Wiltshire Air Ambulance, said: “The Wiltshire Air Ambulance Charity is so pleased that Netia has been inspired to support the WAA by donating funds raised at the Beaufort Christmas Fair. We are looking forward to being at the event and know it will be a huge success. Without community fundraising and donations such as this, there would be no Air Ambulance. We completely rely on the Wiltshire public as we receive no Government or National Lottery Funding. We encourage all our supporters to attend this exciting Christmas Event.”
The rural location allows shoppers easy parking, accessibility for wheelchairs and prams, and there is a café for sought after refreshment.
England captain and international polo player Luke Tomlinson said: “The Air Ambulance saves lives on a daily basis and it is a great cause to support, so I plan to get most of my Christmas shopping done at the Beaufort Christmas Fair where the quality of stands is incredible.”
There will be a competition to ‘Guess Denman’s Holiday Weight’, the Irish bred National Hunt racehorse. The prize is a 7-course tasting menu for 6 people offered by Sage & Honey cookery school.
Olympic Gold medalist Laura Bechtolsheimer OBE, said: “I can’t wait for the Beaufort Christmas Fair this year, a chance to catch up with lots of friendly faces and get all my Christmas shopping under wraps!”
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 9 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 10 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
The Beaufort Christmas Fair is for one day only on Tuesday November 26, 10am – 7pm.
This year’s fair will be held at:
Newnton Dairy Farm,
For more details visit the website at: www.beaufortchristmasfair.co.uk
Or email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org