Susan Boyle to perform at Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent star Susan Boyle will be performing at The Princess Theatre in Torquay.
After a sell out Scottish Tour in the summer of 2013, global singing sensation Susan Boyle is returning to the stage in her very first nationwide live tour, ‘Susan Boyle In Concert’ in 2014.
The Singer will be performing in Torquay Sunday 13 April 2014.
Susan will be singing a contemporary repertoire of iconic album tracks and never heard before classics that will captivate and enthral audiences of all ages.
The show will comprise of songs including the now legendary ‘I Dreamed A Dream’, ‘Wild Horses’ and ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ as well as ‘River Deep, Mountain High’, one of her all time favourites, plus a host of spectacular surprises on the night.
Susan said; “ I’m really looking forward to getting back on tour. After the success of Scotland I’m ready to take the next step and take my show to a whole host of towns and cities I have never played in before. I’ve always wanted to do my own show and after the reception I received in Scotland I can not wait to get back on stage. I’ve chosen some of my favourite songs from past albums and also new songs that not only have I wanted to perform for years but resonate with me and I hope my fans will love. I’m really very excited, the show will be bigger and better than before and I can’t wait for the first show in Liverpool, I’m wishing the months away!”
To date, Susan has sold over 20 million records and stormed to the top of the charts in over 30 countries.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 3 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 4 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 5 On location filming Downton Abbey in the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Isle of Wight to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 8 The Somerset villages with the strangest names
- 9 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
Tickets go on sale on Friday 15th November 2013