Swan With Two Nicks
- Credit: Archant
A traditional country pub and restaurant, serving freshly-prepared locally-sourced food by our team of highly skilled chefs.
We have a full and varied menu, together with mouth watering chefs specials, including a wide range of fresh fish dishes. Why not dine and drink fine wines on our al fresco decked area on balmy summer nights or get cosy by our roaring log fires when the weather is cooler.
We offer a separate two courses for £10 menu Monday-Friday 12-6 (Excluding Bank Holidays). As we are nestled between Dunham Massey Country Park and the Bridgewater Canal, go outdoors and get some fresh air on a walk, and if you have a dog, they are welcome in our bar area, where fresh water and dog biscuits are waiting for our four legged friends.
We serve a variety of hand pulled cask ales including Timothy Taylor Landlord, our own Swan with Two Nicks Ale from the Coachhouse Brewery in Warrington and a selection from the Dunham Massey Brewing Company, we are cask marque accredited. Bookings are advisable at the weekend and our full menu and offers can be found on our website.
- 1 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 2 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 3 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Kent
- 6 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 7 10 of the best pubs to visit in Hampshire
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
Mon - Sat noon - 11pm,
food served noon - 9pm
Sunday noon - 10.30pm
food served noon - 8pm.