Swan With Two Nicks
- Credit: Archant
A traditional country pub and restaurant, serving freshly-prepared locally-sourced food by our team of highly skilled chefs.
We have a full and varied menu, together with mouth watering chefs specials, including a wide range of fresh fish dishes. Why not dine and drink fine wines on our al fresco decked area on balmy summer nights or get cosy by our roaring log fires when the weather is cooler.
We offer a separate two courses for £10 menu Monday-Friday 12-6 (Excluding Bank Holidays). As we are nestled between Dunham Massey Country Park and the Bridgewater Canal, go outdoors and get some fresh air on a walk, and if you have a dog, they are welcome in our bar area, where fresh water and dog biscuits are waiting for our four legged friends.
We serve a variety of hand pulled cask ales including Timothy Taylor Landlord, our own Swan with Two Nicks Ale from the Coachhouse Brewery in Warrington and a selection from the Dunham Massey Brewing Company, we are cask marque accredited. Bookings are advisable at the weekend and our full menu and offers can be found on our website.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 5 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
Mon - Sat noon - 11pm,
food served noon - 9pm
Sunday noon - 10.30pm
food served noon - 8pm.