Tattu VIP opening night, Spinningfields, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Uber glam Tattu restaurant is already set to be a favourite with the in-crowd judging from the reaction of the 250 movers and shakers who turned up for the recent red carpet opening.
Body art has been the design motif of this new addition to Spinningfields on Gartside Street, while an imaginative array of dishes on the menu have a distinctly Oriental flavour.
Launch night took diners on a visual journey across three separate areas, including a downstairs bar and upstairs restaurant that have a cool West Coast American vibe designed to appeal to the cool north westerner!
Brothers Adam and Drew Jones are the duo behind the concept, while the menu has been devised by London-based executive chef, Andrew Lassetter with the focus on expertly crafted dim sum and small plates with a contemporary twist.
Both the head chef and head dim sum chef have been sourced from the renowned Hakkasan Group, responsible for many of London’s premium and most celebrated Asian restaurants including Hakkasan, HKK, Yauatcha and Sake No Hana.
A tempting array of bespoke cocktails has been designed to complement the food, along with a premium wine list making it the perfect place for an after work tipple.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West