Tetbury Food & Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
Running 18th- 22nd September 2013, when Tetbury plays host to its annual Food and Drink Festival.
Welcoming young and old we invite you all to sample the best of the West and beyond.
Tours and tastings abound as shops, restaurants and hotels all play host to a fabulous selection of foodie events and happenings.
Can you create the perfect festival sausage recipe in order to win dinner for two - joining the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage Appreciation Society at their Annual Gathering at a top Tetbury Hotel. Or maybe you would prefer to tour The Veg Shed belonging to HRH The Prince of Wales.
Our Sunday Market this year promises to be bigger than ever; full to bursting with stalls laden with tasty goodies from sausages to cider, cheeses to chutney, freshly baked bread to locally produced wine and so much more. It’s probably the best Food Festival in the Cotswolds.
Probably one of the best Festivals in the West: 18th - 22nd September sees Tetbury
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
hosting its annual Food and Drink Festival.
At this year’s Farmers Market, along with many others will be: Woefuldane Dairy, Bow in the Cloud Vineyard, Sherston Tea, Selsley Foods, Cotswolds Liqueurs, Vowley Farm,
Woodchester Fine Foods, Angel Bakery, Hobbs House Bakery, a local Chilli Farm, Village Green Soaps, Lazystorm, FudgePot, Stainswick Oil with more booking in every day.
Also taking part in the Festival will be: The Close Hotel, The Priory Inn, Snooty Fox and The Ormonds along with The Rectory Hotel and award winning sister pub - The Potting Shed.
Café 53 will again host a special Vegetarian event and local butcher John Newman from Jesse Smiths will help judge our Festival Sausage Competition.
Keep up to date with events, stallholders and happenings; take a look at our website, sign up to a regular copy of our newsletter full of special offers, recipes and latest news of this years tasty event.