Tetbury Food & Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
Running 18th- 22nd September 2013, when Tetbury plays host to its annual Food and Drink Festival.
Welcoming young and old we invite you all to sample the best of the West and beyond.
Tours and tastings abound as shops, restaurants and hotels all play host to a fabulous selection of foodie events and happenings.
Can you create the perfect festival sausage recipe in order to win dinner for two - joining the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage Appreciation Society at their Annual Gathering at a top Tetbury Hotel. Or maybe you would prefer to tour The Veg Shed belonging to HRH The Prince of Wales.
Our Sunday Market this year promises to be bigger than ever; full to bursting with stalls laden with tasty goodies from sausages to cider, cheeses to chutney, freshly baked bread to locally produced wine and so much more. It’s probably the best Food Festival in the Cotswolds.
Probably one of the best Festivals in the West: 18th - 22nd September sees Tetbury
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
hosting its annual Food and Drink Festival.
At this year’s Farmers Market, along with many others will be: Woefuldane Dairy, Bow in the Cloud Vineyard, Sherston Tea, Selsley Foods, Cotswolds Liqueurs, Vowley Farm,
Woodchester Fine Foods, Angel Bakery, Hobbs House Bakery, a local Chilli Farm, Village Green Soaps, Lazystorm, FudgePot, Stainswick Oil with more booking in every day.
Also taking part in the Festival will be: The Close Hotel, The Priory Inn, Snooty Fox and The Ormonds along with The Rectory Hotel and award winning sister pub - The Potting Shed.
Café 53 will again host a special Vegetarian event and local butcher John Newman from Jesse Smiths will help judge our Festival Sausage Competition.
Keep up to date with events, stallholders and happenings; take a look at our website, sign up to a regular copy of our newsletter full of special offers, recipes and latest news of this years tasty event.