The Leconfield Restaurant
- Credit: Archant
The Leconfield is located in the heart of the delightful market town of Petworth.
Lovingly restores and now established as a local institution and popular, stylish, fine dining destination.
Join us for delicious, seasonal a la carte meals, fantastic value set lunch menus, or bring the whole family for a relaxing Sunday brunch. All dishes prepared with top quality, local produce. Recently listed by The Times as one of top 30 places to enjoy Sunday lunch in the UK.
The heart and soul of The Leconfield is our beautiful restaurant. Comfy Chesterfields and armchairs, roaring fires, warm welcomes greet you as you enter the door.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
The main section of the restaurant has lime-washed original wooden flooring and warm solid oak tables giving it a clean but luxurious feel. The far wall looks out onto our courtyard and has floor to ceiling glass to allow in plenty of light.
Downstairs seats 50 and overlooks the pretty cobbled terrace, which seats a further 20. Our main restaurant is available for private hire, drinks receptions, lunches or full-blown feasts.
The Leconfield Restaurant, New Street, Petworth, West Sussex GS28 0AS