The Luxury Manchester Showcase - Sunday 31st May
- Credit: Archant
Jandra Events is organising a luxury cocktail and canapé event showcase at the stunning Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel in Manchester City Centre on Sunday 31st May.
The event will present top suppliers products within the events industry. The showcase is the first of its kind in Manchester with suppliers products displayed creatively within a unique ‘four elements’ theme.
Guests will enjoy a vibrant atmosphere with music from Smooth Edge Music and Lauren Charlotte with production organised by the Sterling Event Group. Creative displays will combine the mastery of Fiona Cairns, Intricate Creations, Whitehouse Crockery, Table Linen Company and Verdure which will enable guests to visualise these products combined.
This special event will display the most innovative of products with mouth-watering cocktails from Zest Mixology and delicious delicacies from Karma Foods.
A luxurious event would not be complete without some stunning jewellery arrangements, which is why Steven Stone will present beautiful displays. This event will be perfect for those who wish to gain inspiration for an upcoming event or for those who simply wish to have an enjoyable afternoon in a lavish atmosphere.
Guests will be able to hold on to memories of the event with beautiful pictures taken by Flix’n’Pix.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for complimentary invitations and further information on this luxurious showcase.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton