The Maytime Inn
- Credit: Archant
Dominic, Sabrina and Alfie would like to welcome you to The Maytime Inn. Nestling in the heart of the beautiful, peaceful and historic Cotswold village of Asthall.
Under new ownership and newly refurbished everything is designed to make your visit more enjoyable, from the new herb garden to our relaxing bar and restaurant areas.
The Maytime Inn is independent and fiercely so, because of this we can offer you a range of excellently conditioned, regularly changing local ales, ciders and a wide selection of fine wines by the glass. Our Award Winning Chef and his team will set out to delight whether you choose from the a la carte menu, pub classics or even a sandwich. We only use the finest fresh local produce in each dish so you can be ensured of a quality meal, be it a candle lit dinner or a sandwich at lunch.
The Hunting Room
This room is set in our courtyard area. One of our largest and most striking bedrooms, the Hunting Room features a super king or twin beds, stand alone bath and separate large waterfall shower.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
A courtyard room featuring a super king or twin beds, quirky furniture including a wardrobe made from an old fashioned travel trunk, textured feature wall and a large walk in shower.
The Tack Room
Located to the rear of the courtyard, this room features a quirky wooden feature wall, king sized bed, comfortable furniture and the bathroom contains a waterfall shower.
The Farriers Room
This room features a super king bed, hand-made bespoke furniture and an impressive bathroom with a large massage shower.
The Boot Room
This front facing room looks out into the heart of Asthall and features a super king sized bed. Located in the original building, the low ceilings add to the character of this room.