The Pheasants Inn
- Credit: Archant
Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, yet sitting high atop the Peckforton Hills, The Pheasant enjoys some of the most magnificent panoramic views in the area stretching across the Cheshire plain to the Welsh hills. Here you can get far away from it all. but remain astonishingly close to the city.
The Pheasant serves good, honest wholesome food using fresh, local produce awarded for its quality with an AA dining award. During winter months you can enjoy cosy meals around open fires, whilst in the Summer you can dine ‘al fresco’ and admire the panoramic views of the Cheshire plains. The bar features four real ales and a fantastic selection of renowned wines from around the world. And for those who wish to make a night of it, The Pheasant Inn offers twelve en-suite bedrooms housed in delightful Cheshire sandstone buildings.
Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler’s and hiker’s paradise. The Pheasant sits centrally on the 32 mile sandstone trail and is an ideal stop off point for all walkers and ramblers. Four legged friends are also welcomed here with open arms, so why not bring your pooch along. If you’re looking to make a day of it then located only a stone’s throw away are the Cheshire Candle Workshops and Cheshire Fishing and for those with a sweet tooth, Cheshire Farm Ice Cream. Of historic interest, sitting atop the Peckforton Hills alongside The Pheasant Inn, is Beeston Castle.
The 5 star Pheasant Inn is without doubt one of the most picturesque inns in Cheshire. Delightful 300 year old Cheshire sandstone buildings, open fires, breathtaking panoramic views, a flower filled courtyard for a drink as the sun goes down... they all add up to magic. Whether you come to drink, dine or unwind for a few days, this atmospheric location will quickly have you under its spell!
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire