The top ten ways to make the most of a wedding show
- Credit: Archant
Cheshire and Lancashire’s leading wedding businesses will be at Tatton Park on February 1st and 2nd to help you plan your perfect day
1. If you’re looking for something specific – groom’s wear, cakes etc – make a list of the must-see suppliers you want to speak to and head there first. Then enjoy the rest of the day browsing the others.
2. If you’re not looking for something in particular, just ideas in general, chat to as many suppliers as you can about what they’re offering and their products on display.
3. Don’t leave it too late – don’t think you’ll be able to whizz around in an hour and get key items sorted. You will be distracted by other suppliers and may have to wait to talk to the ones you specifically want to talk too.
4. Take advantage of discounts and offers available but don’t let yourself be pressurised into buying if you’re not sure.
5. Take a break and have something to eat/drink. This will give you time to mull over anything you might need/want to make a decision about on the day.
6. Don’t miss the catwalk show even if you’ve already got your gown it’s worth watching. It’s entertainment at its best – worth the ticket price on its own. You might also pick up ideas for the groom, mother-of-the-bride or bridesmaids.
- 1 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 2 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 3 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 9 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions – no matter how silly they might seem to you. The suppliers are all there to help you and answer these questions.
8. Don’t be afraid to try things out – if you like the idea of a photo booth but want to see how it works have a go, equally sample those tasty looking cupcakes they’re offering you and, if there’s a gown you love the look of ask if you can try it on. The same goes with hair/make-up demonstrations.
9. See as many of the suppliers as you can. They will provide you with even more ideas for your big day.
10. There will be entertainers all around the show – factor in some time to watch them or the demonstrations going on. You might find the performer of your dreams, pick up some ideas or simply go away having enjoyed their performance.