Video launched reviewing Banksy’s Dismaland exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A leading south west marketing agency has released a video reviewing international artist Banksy’s latest exhibition – Dismaland.
The exhibition opened last week at the Tropicana in Weston-super-Mare and the video team from Purplex – a full-service agency – were invited to attend the opening of the event.
Andrew Sykes, head of video at Purplex, comments: “We were delighted to receive an invitation to be amongst the first to view the exhibition.
“It was an incredible experience. It was totally mind bending, you did not know what was real or not real, who was working there, who was acting.”
Purplex is a full-service marketing agency with teams of specialists in PR, design and branding, digital marketing and web/mobile and video production.
It partners with companies across the south west, nationally and internationally to build brand awareness and create sustainable growth.
The company employs 42 full time staff and has recently announced a major recruitment drive with the aim of appointing further PR experts, digital marketing managers and web/mobile technology specialists.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 8 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 9 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire