Vintage tea party at Highnam Court Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Carers Gloucestershire invite you to join them for a vintage tea party in the grand surroundings of Highnam Court Gardens on Sunday August 10.
Highnam Court has 40 acres of Victorian landscaped gardens surrounding a Grade I house set out by the artist Thomas Gambier Parry. The gardens feature lakes, shrubberies, listed Pulhamite water gardens with grottos and fernery, an extensive 1-acre rose garden as well as numerous wood carvings around the site.
Travel back in time for the vintage styled tea party and a range of stalls, family activities and entertainment - as well as the gardens themselves. Tea cakes and refreshments will be available, or bring a picnic and make a day of it.
Entrance on the day is £5 per person, with carers and under 16s with a paying adult going free.
For further information call Carers Gloucestershire on 01452 386283.
Sunday August 10, 11am to 4pm
For more information, visit: www.carersgloucestershire.org.uk/event/highnam-court-gardens-vintage-tea-party/
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 7 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset