- Credit: Archant
Halesworth Golf is situated just a few miles from the beautiful Suffolk heritage coast and in 190 acres of stunning undulating countryside.
The modern lounge, bar and restaurant at Halesworth Golf provides a wonderful relaxing space to enjoy fresh quality food with a range of refreshing beverages. Our leading chef is inspired by modern European cuisine and we pride ourselves on fresh locally sourced seasonal produce. Our spacious restaurant and lounge enjoys unrivalled views over the course and adjoining countryside.
One to tempt -
Our handmade lean beef steak burger, salad garnish and fries
Halesworth Golf, Bramfield Road, Halesworth, IP19 9XA
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 7 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views