The Garden Brasserie at Orsett Hall, Orsett
- Credit: Archant
The Garden Brasserie at Orsett Hall serves British cuisine in a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
With its beautiful interior, relaxing ambience and attentive staff, The Garden Brasserie is the perfect setting and place whether you are planning a celebration for two, a family get together, Afternoon Tea or a business lunch.
Set within Orsett Hall, the Brasserie overlooks the 12 acres of landscaped gardens of the Hotel. The surrounding countryside affords the Hotel a stunning rural backdrop, yet is within easy access and surprisingly close to the M25.
Head Chef Robert Pearce delivers a scrumptious brasserie style menu to ensure diners have a wonderful range of delightful food to select from.
Robert is an award-winning experienced and creative chef, who is always dreaming up new and exciting dishes as well as recreating traditional recipes with a new twist. He thoroughly researches his menus to guarantee they are of the highest standard and, along with his kitchen team works to ensure the dishes and their ingredients are in keeping with current trends - he’s even been known to start a few new trends of his own!
Prince Charles Avenue
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 9 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Somerset villages: 9 of the prettiest to visit
- 9 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Telephone: 01375 891402