Foresters at Church Crookham
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to The Foresters A delightful country pub tucked away in the woods, just outside Church Crookham.
Long a favourite for business lunchers and families alike, it is simply the best and most stylish pub for miles!
The beautiful restaurant area is an ideal venue for parties, dinner with friends/family, or informal business meetings, lunch or dinner. Alternatively, the bar and garden areas are perfect for anything from a drink to a full Sunday roast.
We are fiercely proud of the fresh food we serve. Everything is created and cooked on the premises. We use regional suppliers whenever we can.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire