Halloween afternoon tea at The Assembly House, Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Halloween themed afternoon tea will be available during certain dates in October
The Assembly House has gained a reputation for its creative and extravagant themed afternoon teas. Past themes include a unicorn theme, a magical Harry Potter inspired theme and a festive Christmas afternoon tea.
For Halloween this year, there will be a spooooky “Assembly House of Horrors” themed afternoon tea. Head pastry chef Mark Mitson and his team have given a terrifying twist to the classic British treat to celebrate the season. It will be served from 12pm-4pm on 21-31 October.
The afternoon tea will include the Purple People Eater, a blueberry flavoured macaron, The Vampires’ Wedding Cake, almond Gateau Opera sponge with cream cheese frosting, Gingerundead Man and a Devil’s Food Cake shot glass with chocolate mousse, chocolate cake and chocolate frosting among other cute and creepy sweet treats.
These will be alongside your choice of tea or coffee, scones and finger sandwiches. Augment your order with an alcoholic cocktail if the mood takes you.
Afternoon tea is £22.95 per person or £45 for two and special children’s version is available for £12.95. For people self isolating, this will be offered as a takeaway too.
To book your afternoon tea, which are normally very popular, visit the website
- 1 Cornish Legends: The Mermaid of Zennor
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 4 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 5 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 6 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 Why Cornwall is so different from its neighbouring counties
- 9 Award-winning photographer visits Hayle on Cornish tour
- 10 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle