The Beehive, Cheltenham
The Beehive isn't a typical Cotswold pub, but it ticks all the boxes as far as a local goes. Bags of events, great beer and food, and a really friendly welcome whoever you might be.
“The Beehive isn't a typical Cotswold pub, but it ticks all the boxes as far as a local goes. Bags of events, great beer and food, and a really friendly welcome whoever you might be. The Beehive has a real buzz about it. If only every neighbourhood had a boozer like this.”
Cotswold Life Food and Drink Award Winners 2010
Now is the perfect time to pop into Montpellier's best-kept secret and enjoy a mouth watering selection of dishes accompanied by a delicious glass of wine from our extensive list. All of our dishes are freshly prepared on the premises using only the finest local ingredients and our menu changes seasonally to reflect the very best of modern British cooking.
The Beehive garden is the perfect place to eat meet and relax with a glass of wine, carefully selected from boutique vineyards around the world, which you won't find anywhere else. Join us at The Beehive this summer for a truly unique experience!
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
Restaurant service times
Wed - Sat, 6pm - 10pm Sun Lunch, 12pm - 3.30pm
Bar food service times Mon - Sat 12pm - 2.30pm 6pm - 9.30pm
Sunday Lunch 12pm - 3.30pm
1–3 Montpellier Villas,
Telephone: 01242 702270
Fax: 01242 269330