Why visitors travel from across the globe to dine at Anoki restaurant
- Credit: geoff.merryweather
When Naveed Khaliq first set eyes on the dilapidated old picture hall on London Road in Derby in 2002, he could never have imagined the success that was to follow.
Nav’s quest for perfection has taken Anoki into three counties and resulted in a brand which is renowned across the UK, achieving some of the highest culinary accolades and awards along the way.
, establishing a reputation for serving up indulgent cuisine in luxurious surroundings.
Restaurants in Nottingham and Burton followed shortly afterwards – and with them a loyal following of customers from across the UK.
Anoki, the Urdu for ‘unique’, combines the finest food and superlative service to create the ultimate dining experience.
Each dish is created using the finest ingredients to ensure unique character and flavour – from the lean cuts of melt-in-the-mouth meat, to fresh fish and handpicked vegetables – all in their own spicy aromatic sauces that promise an explosion of flavour with each bite.
Visitors travel to Anoki from across the globe to sample our unique and distinctive flavour.
From the vibe in the restaurant to the wonderful food created in the kitchen, it’s easy to see why Anoki has won a whole host of awards and accolades.
Address: 129 London Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 2QN
Phone: 01332 292 888
Find Anoki on Facebook
Follow Anoki on Twitter
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go