You can now get a roast dinner delivered to your door in Cheltenham
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Keeley’s Kitchen, based in Cheltenham, is offering a weekly service that allows you to have a roast dinner delivered straight to you without even having to leave your home
Keeley’s Kitchen is running a service whereby customers can have home-cooked roast dinners brought directly to them, meaning that you can get a full Sunday lunch without all the cooking and washing up.
The next service available will be on Sunday July 9, with specific delivery slots between 12 and 4pm. Currently the service operates every two weeks but Keeley, who set up the company, hopes it will become a weekly occurrence.
The menu for this week is enough to get the mouth watering. For the main course, rosemary and thyme roasted dry aged topside of beef and honey and mustard glazed gammon is on offer, accompanied by all of the traditional favourites including honey roast parsnips and roasted potatoes, cauliflower cheese and Yorkshire Puddings.
There are also vegetarian options available – this week it is a stuffed Yorkshire pudding, with the option of either Stilton or Brie.
If you still have room, the company offers a selection of sweet treats; this Sunday, you can get a chocolate brownie drizzled with white chocolate, or perhaps the apple and cinnamon crumble with custard will take your fancy.
Keeley’s Kitchen delivers to the Cheltenham area, but there is also the option to come and pick up your roast from the United Services Club in Cheltenham if you live further afield, which is located along North Place. However, after a recent successful trial service to Tewkesbury, plans are in place to expand delivery options further.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
Speaking on the popularity of her roast dinners Keeley said, “To begin with I just wanted to create a Facebook page and to gather a following to see if people would be interested in a roast dinner delivery service in Cheltenham.”
She added, “It is safe to say it has taken off faster than I ever imagined it would.”
The roast dinner, with pudding included, is priced at £10 for an adult and £5 for a child’s portion. An extra £1.50 will be charged for delivery. Orders are selling fast so in order to secure your slot for this Sunday, contact Keeley’s Kitchen on Facebook, or ‘comment’ on their post which is accessible here.
Fancy going out for your roast dinner? We have a few suggestions for you...