See inside this 6 bedroom £1.85 million house near Oxford
- Credit: butlersherborn.co.uk
A substantial, recently-built six-bedroom village home in a commutable distance from Oxford.
WHAT: Chestnut House successfully combines traditional style and contemporary comfort, with planning permission for a garage block with office/studio over.
WHERE: Clanfield, Oxfordshire.
INSIDE: Accommodation includes reception hall, study, sitting room/playroom, 42-foot kitchen/dining/family room, garden room, cloakroom with separate WC, utility room. On the first floor are a master bedroom with en suite and dressing room, guest suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor features a double bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom and a cinema room.
OUTSIDE: A large garden with dining terrace, workshop/garage, bicycle store, WC, log/garden store and driveway. In all about 0.82 acres.
HOW MUCH: Guide price of £1.85 million.
FIND OUT MORE: Call Butler Sherborn on 01993 822325.
- 1 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 7 Kent's Tom enters the Great British Bake Off tent
- 8 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset