Derbyshire Properties - Ivy Cottage, Breadsall
- Credit: Archant
This picture perfect 17th century Grade II listed cottage, located in the village of Breadsall near Derby, has a wealth of original features including exposed timber frames, original ceiling beams and traditional fireplaces
Inside, there’s a spacious lounge with a wood-burning stove, a dining room with a cast-iron fireplace and a farmhouse-style breakfast kitchen with solid oak units and granite worksurfaces. There’s also a utility room and ground floor family bathroom.
To the first floor is a master bedroom with a charming original three-quarter height door, three further bedrooms and a shower room.
Surrounded by hedges, the cottage enjoys a private position with a driveway and off-road parking, a detached double garage and courtyard.
The cottage is complemented by ‘The Byre’ – an attractive separate annex, ideal for a variety of uses or as B&B accommodation. It includes an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, shower room and splendid mezzanine bedroom.
For sale with Hannells (01332 556633), price on application.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021