Macclesfield College end-of- year fashion show
First-year fashion students from Macclesfield College saw their designs take to the catwalk at a prestigious end-of-year show.
First-year fashion students from Macclesfield College saw their designstake to the catwalk at a prestigious end-of-year show.
The glamorous event showcased work from the new Extended BTEC Diploma course in fashion, as well as creations from students on the foundation studies fashion course.
In addition to the first year BTEC students, Foundation Studies studentsspecialising in Fashion also presented their garments on the catwalk.
The Foundation Studies students have now gained prestigious places on some of the best BA (Hons) fashion courses in the UK, ranging from Nottingham Trent University, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Salford.
Angela Devoti, course leader for Fashionat Macclesfield College said: ‘I want tocongratulate all my students on what wasan exceptional show. All the students haveworked so hard throughout the year, andthe level of creativity and constructionskills showcased on the catwalk and in theend-of-year exhibition has been of a veryhigh standard. I am extremely proud of allthe students.‘Also, I would like to thank the Hair andBeauty Department and Louise ActonPhotography for their assistance with thecatwalk show.’
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings