Coleen Rooney launches children’s and nursery clothing collection at celeb tea party
- Credit: Archant
Coleen Rooney, wife of Manchester United’s Wayne, launched her first children’s and nursery collection for Littlewoods.com with a tea party at the luxurious Hope Street Hotel in Liverpool city centre.
Coleen’s friends and their children, including former Atomic Kitten Natasha Hamilton and TV presenter Sheree Murphy. joined in the fun which included a giant photo booth and a balloon modeller. Prestbury-based Coleen, who already has a young son, called Kai, is expecting a brother or sister for him any day now.
Coleen said afterwards: ‘Designing for children and the nursery is an exciting new challenge for me. I’ve created clothing pieces that appeal to both children and mums alike with pretty yet practical pieces for girls and trendy, hard-wearing items for boys.
For nursery items I wanted to create something that has a signature style that can work across all the new items that parents need. After designing a womenswear collection for Littlewoods for a few years, it was great to try my hand at something new.’
Gary Kibble, retail director of Shop Direct joined in the fun.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY ANTONIO SALGADO
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Find your inner wild in the woods