Business Profile: Body Sculpture
Bodysculpture – Fighting cellulite through a revolutionary new treatment Acoustic Wave Therapy
It is ironic that Buxton, once distinguished as a health promotions spa town has, once again become famous as one of the first places in the UK where you can lose inches from your body – just by drinking water!
Heather Robinson, a Buxton resident, visited the Storz Medical research centre last November and was so impressed by the Acoustic Wave Therapy, she decided to train there and bring the ‘magical machine’ back to Buxton. She reduced her own body from a size 18 to a size 14 in less than a month and she is still losing the inches.
In February she opened Bodysculpture and over the last four months over 40 men and women have lost, on average, between 11 and 18 inches over ten sessions within a three week period.
Acoustic wave therapy is painless, non-invasive and brings fast results. The therapy includes the utilisation of a power plate to improve the circulation and tone the muscles of the body in conjunction with passing an acoustic wave through the fat cells, causing them to release the fat, which is released through the lymphatic system via the kidneys and eliminated from the body.
Although painless, the acoustic wave penetrates the dermis creating the increased production of collagen, rejuvenating and firming the skin. It heals stretch marks, and thread veins, as well as reducing the volume of the area being treated.
Ten sessions cost �500, but reductions are currently being offered if multiple areas require treatments. A free session will also be given to all customers producing a copy of Derbyshire Life. What have you got to lose?
Call Heather on 07540 763945, or visit bodysculpture.me.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
Body Sculpture, 6 The Quadrant, Buxton
Beauty Reborn, Toni and Guy, 2-6 Mill Street, Macclesfield