Stay in style with the autumn - winter hair trends
Stay in style with the autumn winter hair trends
THE CAVIAR OF HAIR
Counteract the damaging effects hair endures over time with a new haircare treatment developed by Kerastase inspired by the qualities of caviar.
Chronologist, is formed with restorative caviar pearls packed with active ingredients and an ultra rich cream masque. When blended together on application they create the most echnologically advanced formula to date.
Chronologist, available exclusively at Christopher Maerevoet salon in Southport, is available as a 30 minute in salon treatment for �35 or as a take-home treatment, �100. To restore hair fully it is recommended that treatment is taken ideally once a week.
For more information or to book a treatment call 01704 545113 or see www.christophermaereveot.co.uk
BOTOX FOR HAIR
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
Every woman knows that years of blow-drying, brushing, styling and straightening takes its toll on your hair, and the experts at L’Oreal have devised a new formula which plugs holes and smoothes away tears in damaged locks, with molecules that target the area of protein which makes up hair fibres leaving the hair stronger, less fragile, and silkysmooth.
The product is called Fiberceutic, and the treatment lasts up to eight to ten shampoos.
For more information and professional advice, call Saks Whalley on 01254 823 333.