Challenge John Banks to save you money on your car
- Credit: Archant
Why you should choose John Banks and why they have been trading successfully for over 42 years
John Banks has been trading from Suffolk since 1974 and are now one of the largest businesses based in Suffolk having locations along the A14 route incorporating Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Cambridge with eight sites offering New and Used Cars as well as commercial vans, pick ups and even horseboxes from Honda, Suzuki, Renault, Dacia and Honda Motorcycles.
Our locations are all fully franchised to the manufacturers but we also offer used cars of all makes and models with instant part exchange prices, instant low rate finance and vehicle protection packages as well as monthly direct debit payment service plan structures.
Being fully FCA accredited means that we can offer finance solutions on any of our vehicles to suit your budget and our sales executives will take you personally through the transparent process of finance and protection for your next vehicle.
With over 165 staff to meet the demands of the franchise requirements who are all fully trained by the individual manufacturer relating to the location they are based at they all follow John Banks’ guiding principles and therefore we strive to be a “Service you can Bank on”.
Even if you’re not in the market now we’d at least like to give you some food for thought.
1. Change your car and save on monthly payments…
Speak to one of our Sales Executive today to find our about our great offers. You could be driving one of our latest models for less than you’re currently paying!
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
2. Change your car and save on fuel costs…
Switching to a new model could dramatically reduce your fuel consumption and subsequent costs.
3. Change your car and save on road tax…
Our latest model range offers lower emissions and therefore lower road tax costs.
4. Change your car and save on servicing…
Many of our current offers include low priced service plan options.
This year John Banks have partnered with GeeWizz Charity as their charity of the year and will be fundraising across all their branches for the charity www.geewizzcharity.com