Classic car display at The Oaksmere in Brome
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Practical Classics Vehicle Club will meet at The Oaksmere hotel in Brome on September 17th for attractive displays from the club, other visiting organisations and car manufacturers.
Formed in 1988, the East Anglian Practical Classics Vehicle Club encourages membership from owners of all kinds of cherished vehicles.
As a multi-make club, the vehicles you can expect to see will vary from high performance English supercars – such as the 1966 Gordon-Keeble – to humble Triumph Heralds and Morris Minors.
Unlike other clubs, pre and post-war vehicles are eligible for membership, creating a wonderfully eclectic event.
The Oaksmere has been recently refurbished and its hotel, restaurant, bar and attractive grounds provide the perfect backdrop for the wide range of displays.
The hotel’s own exceptional facilities will be supported by high-class caterers brought in especially for the occasion, ensuring every guest will be comfortably taken care of.
Last year Alfa Romeo, TVR, Jaguar and Porsche all attended and contributed to a wonderfully informative day for car owners and visiting public alike.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
Entry is free for eligible cars and crews on display while general admission is just £3 per person. The show will run from 11am – 4.30pm.
More details are available from Peter Ashford at email@example.com or call 01449 722759. Alternatively visit the club directly at www.ea-pc.co.uk.
The Oaksmere, Rectory Road, Brome. Eye, Suffolk IP23 8AJ