Stylish ways to wrap up warm this autumn in Dorset
- Credit: Phase Eight
This year’s season of mists and mellow fruitfulness comes with tweed, denim and fringing
This stylish and yet practical wool tweed hat is a must have addition to your country wardrobe. It is beautifully made with a satin lining and special internal adjusting band so it fits snugly on any size head. The hat comes in 3 colours each with matching bow at the back.
Fazane Malik England’s hand-made #Jurga duck egg blue pleated lace scarf is simply stunning and will brighten up any outfit. The scarf comes in sizes small and large and they would recommend you purchase a large if you want to wear it as a wrap too.
This feminine wool biker gives a stylish alternative to your usual jacket. Wear with skinny peg trousers or a body con dress for a chic Georgia King London look. Luxury contrasting panels, detailed braiding and luxe gold zips create ultimate sophistication.
Tweed blazer and scarf
Tweed Portman tweed blazer, £159, Heyford scarf, £29.95, Joules, from a selection at Goulds, Dorchester, 01305 217711; Shirley Allum, Shaftesbury, 01747 852444; Joules, Dorchester, 01305 267993, and Sherborne, 01935 814469.
‘The Fur Fly’ jacket in Henley tweed by Dorset-based fashion label Maude & Fox features £320; 01258 489628.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
Owen cape, £329, Angie blouse in hot-red silk, £129, Cennan trouser in storm-grey wool and cashmere, £169, Hobbs, Dorchester, 01305 268871, and Ringwood, 01425 473300.
Discover more great products online at the Great British Life Shop