Discovery Run at Petworth Park - entry now open
- Credit: Archant
Entry is now open for the Discovery Run - a new off-road trail running event taking place at the stunning Petworth Park on Saturday 30 May 2015.
Offering 5km, 10km and Half-Marathon distances and a Fun Run, the Discovery Run will take in the beautiful 700-acre grounds of Petworth Park amongst the rolling hills of West Sussex. The Discovery Run offers a challenge for all levels of fitness and running ability allowing entrants to run wild and
discover nature. Runners will make their way along undulating single lap courses, twist and turn through woodland areas, race through open parkland, navigate the deer park and take in the views of the picturesque lakes, culminating in a memorable finish in front of Petworth House.
Commenting on the event, Louise Cornish, Events Director said: “The tag line is ‘Your Challenge. Your Discovery’ and we ask the participant to make their own discovery, whether they are doing their 1st ever race, looking to conquer a new course, or purely wanting to explore further into the depths of Petworth Park.”
To enter, visit www.thediscoveryrun.com.
• Discovery 5km - £14.50
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
• Discovery 10km - £22.50
• Discovery Half - £29.50
• Discovery Youth 5km - £9.50
• Discovery Fun Run - £4.50
• 5 top tips for weight loss - Diamond Gym in Worthing bring you their 5 top tips for weight loss.
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.