There’s a new kid on the (Tarvin) block offering the pamper we all need right now
- Credit: Archant
Blend Skin and Beauty Clinic is bringing a taste of opulence to Tarvin High Street...
There’s a new addition to Tarvin High Street: this luxurious, pamper retreat in the form of Blend Skin and Beauty Clinic.
The brain child of mother-and-daughter duo Tracey Jones, a registered nurse, and Laura O’Callaghan, a qualified beauty therapist with over 10 years experience, opened its doors on September 7th following an intense renovation project.
The two make the ideal beauty combination and promise to provide “an ideal retreat for anyone wanting a full pamper”.
The clinic offers a range of facial treatments, beauty treatments and relaxing massages, with the luxury of being able to share specialist skin care advice – including pharmaceutical grade products and medical aesthetics. There’s a nail bar, lash and brow room, skin treatment rooms and a surgical grade medical aesthetic room, too.
Tracey says: “Our team includes a medical team, who are not only highly skilled but are some of the key trainers in the industry, and a head-hunted and hand-picked beauty team for their experience, knowledge and personalities. We are pleased to say we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, having achieved it within four weeks of opening our doors. No other clinic in Cheshire has managed to do this.”
The registration means the clinic can offer an even wider portfolio of treatment options while offering an assurance of safety. “We’re a little gem in the Cheshire countryside,” Tracey adds.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks