Gro Company on awards shortlist
- Credit: Archant
The Gro Company, makers of the award-winning Grobag, continues to shine with a host of nominations in a prestigious national awards scheme.
The Exeter-based firm has seven product nominations across five categories in this year’s Mother & Baby Awards 2014.
The nominations are as follows:
Best Travel Product Under £25 -Travel Grobag
Best Sleep Product - Gro-clock and Grobag
Best Nursery Product - Grobag and Gro Anywhere Blind
Best Travel Product Over £25 - Gro Anywhere Blind
- 1 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 8 Kent's Tom enters the Great British Bake Off tent
- 9 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex
Innovation Of The Year - Gro-suit
Commenting on the recently announced shortlist, The Gro Company managing director Christian Jones says: “I am delighted that The Gro Company features consistently within these prestigious awards, the benchmark for excellence in the industry.
“Seven nominations across five categories are not only impressive but also reflect the trust our customers continue to have in The Gro Company brand. Having won two gold awards for the Grobag baby sleep bag last year, we look forward to hopefully repeating that success in 2013.”
A full list of nominees can be found here http://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/2013/09/mother-baby-awards-2014-shortlist.
For more information on The Gro Company please visit www.gro.co.uk