Gro Company on awards shortlist
- Credit: Archant
The Gro Company, makers of the award-winning Grobag, continues to shine with a host of nominations in a prestigious national awards scheme.
The Exeter-based firm has seven product nominations across five categories in this year’s Mother & Baby Awards 2014.
The nominations are as follows:
Best Travel Product Under £25 -Travel Grobag
Best Sleep Product - Gro-clock and Grobag
Best Nursery Product - Grobag and Gro Anywhere Blind
Best Travel Product Over £25 - Gro Anywhere Blind
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
Innovation Of The Year - Gro-suit
Commenting on the recently announced shortlist, The Gro Company managing director Christian Jones says: “I am delighted that The Gro Company features consistently within these prestigious awards, the benchmark for excellence in the industry.
“Seven nominations across five categories are not only impressive but also reflect the trust our customers continue to have in The Gro Company brand. Having won two gold awards for the Grobag baby sleep bag last year, we look forward to hopefully repeating that success in 2013.”
A full list of nominees can be found here http://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/2013/09/mother-baby-awards-2014-shortlist.
For more information on The Gro Company please visit www.gro.co.uk