New home in Plymouth for Beers LLP
- Credit: Archant
Leading Legal 500 law firm Beers LLP has signed a tenancy agreement with Sutton Harbour Holdings Plc for a new Plymouth office at North Quay House, Sutton Harbour.
The South West solicitors will occupy the 2,000 sq ft ground floor of North Quay House overlooking the harbour, which is already home to accountancy firm Francis Clark and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Sutton Harbour is becoming an increasingly popular location for professional services businesses in Plymouth and Beers will now refurbish and fit the office space before moving its Plymouth team from their existing office on Longbridge Road.
Paul James, Asset Manager for Sutton Harbour Holdings, says: “We are very pleased that Beers solicitors has decided to relocate to Sutton Harbour and join the growing number of professional services companies which have recognised the harbour’s potential to become a thriving business centre.”
Established in 1885, Beers is a full service law firm specialising in a number of areas including commercial and residential property, employment, personal injury, dispute resolution, health and safety management, wills, wealth management and tax planning and family and relationship breakdown.
The firm has offices in Kingsbridge as well as the existing out of town office in Plymouth.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire