Stage Engage offer a complete service for corporate events
- Credit: Archant
Stage Engage offer a complete service for the whole spectrum of corporate events.
Not only providing audio visual equipment and lighting design, we will customise your venue with appropriate branding and décor. We have years of experience with all manner of events such as:
• Fashion shows - put the catwalk in the spotlight with custom lighting sets, crisp audio and large plasma displays.
• Award dinners - entertain your guests in style with comfortable seating and ambient lighting that really sets the mood
• Conferences - engage your attendees with interactive monitors, flexible podium and stage setups and ultra wide screen displays. We can provide conference phones, wired headsets and wireless radio communication.
• Product launches – make a splash with cutting edge lighting design and high impact audio. Keep your audience talking as your product becomes the centre of attention.
• Sporting events – high octane thrills are assured with state of the art lighting displays and three-dimensional, dynamic sound.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
• Press and publicity events – we will ensure that your event facilitates maximum media exposure so that your brand is centre stage.
We offer excellent value for money and will work within your budget to bring your event to life. From first contact, we will assign you an individual Project Manager who will work with you all the way. This single point of contact ensures that we have a complete understanding of your requirements, from the overall message you wish to portray down to the finest detail. We will use our vast knowledge and experience to your best advantage, creating a memorable and unique event that will keep your attendees talking for years to come. You are able to add to your order at any time up to your event with no difficulty.
With our expert team, we will deal with all the logistics of transporting and setting up equipment on your behalf. More complex lighting designs may require trusses, rigging and other supports but we take care of all this for you. We carry backup equipment in case of failure and are always set up on time, every time, ensuring your event runs to schedule. Our quick-thinking technicians will adapt instantly to any change of plan - even on the day - creating a seamless and perfect production. We take care of all equipment pack down and removal after the event which means you need only focus on your guests. This is especially important if your production is to be followed by another at the same venue.
Health and Safety is a primary concern and all our equipment is regularly inspected and maintained to the highest standard. Stage Engage comply with all current Health and Safety legislation. We carry out full risk assessments for each event; identifying potential problems and eliminating them before they occur.
Stage Engage pride ourselves on having a comprehensive stock of cutting edge equipment to suit all needs and budgets:
• Corporate branding – transcend your boundaries and put your brand in the spotlight with plasma displays, backdrops and ultra wide screen projectors. Make sure your brand is firmly imprinted on the minds of your guests.
• Decorative lighting – from ambient wireless uplighters for instant mood, to spotlights and laser displays – we’ve got you covered. Stage Engage can create every lighting display or effect imaginable; strobes, stage washes, UV, LEDs or lighting bars which will excite and amaze your audience.
• Sound equipment – from roving microphones to subwoofers or Gig In A Box, project your message with crystal clarity. We have expert technicians who can even mix live sound at your event, whether at a concert, sporting event or other production.
• Stage sets – choose from stock or bespoke for a wide range of options from podiums to comfort lecterns. Stage decking, hand rails and steps can be used with your choice of drapes and valance skirting to create the perfect framework for your event. Front or rear projection screens come as standard and will be uplit in a colour of your choice.
Our HD video screens and projectors bring your production to life and we can supply expert technicians to run all the equipment on the day – or you can choose to do this yourself. Should you require filming and live feeds of your event, it presents no difficulty. If your production is one which requires audience participation, we have audience interaction and live voting systems which will keep them engaged and attentive.
Sound reinforcement is a crucial part of any event and we use only top of the range amplification equipment to ensure you have perfect sound throughout.
At Stage Engage, our customer service is second to none and we won’t rest until we have exceeded your expectations. We have built up a loyal customer base with years of experience and dedication. We have worked hard to select a professional team who are approachable, dedicated and highly-skilled and who will give their all to bringing your vision to life. Working with us, you will have peace of mind knowing your production will be top class and unique. Your guests will be safe in our hands and you will be free to focus on your schedule, leaving the hard work to us. Employ Stage Engage and raise the bar for your event today!