Couture Bridal Designer based in Bath - Alison Miles
Since 1984 Alison Miles has built an enviable reputation for creating stunning and distinctive wedding gowns from the finest fabrics.
Since 1984 Alison Miles has built an enviable reputation for creating stunning and distinctive wedding gowns from the finest fabrics. Her aim is simple – to provide beautiful couture clothes which make every bride feel elegant, comfortable and confident on the most important day of her life.
Alison offers a friendly, personal design service combined with expert craftmanship, where designer and bride are working towards the same goal – perfection on the day! With testaments from many delighted brides under her belt, the comment Alison loves to hear most often is simply “it’s far more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be!”
To meet the expectations of today’s bride Alison is constantly building on her couture training by updating her skills. She has recently completed studies in a wide range of corsetry techniques, both modern and traditional and has recently attended a series of pattern making classes in Paris.
As a result of these studies you can be guaranteed the highest standards of finish and attention to detail that will leave you feeling confident and special in your wedding gown.
You can contact Alison by calling 01225 336805http://www.alisonmiles.com/
or by email@example.com
You can also write to Alison at Hillcott, 110 Southdown Road, Bath, Somerset BA2 1JJ
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers