DoubleTree By Hilton Harrogate Hotel and Spa
- Credit: Paul Rogers
Get the lowdown on what makes Harrogate’s Majestic Hotel a special place
What gives Majestic Hotel kerb appeal?
Built in 1899 the Majestic Hotel, soon to be Doubletree by Hilton, is a palatial and stately Victorian property that is surrounded by eight acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and overlooks the elegant and traditional town of Harrogate. The hotel has played host to royalty and celebrities over the years and is a well-respected landmark hotel.
Take us on a tour
The 184 bedrooms all offer, complimentary wi-fi, smart TVs High Ceilings, a 24 hour room service and the junior suites have complimentary stocked soft drinks and snacks in the mini fridge and Nespresso machines. There are 14 meetings and event spaces hosting up to 500 delegate's sets the scene for many prestigious events and opulent weddings alike.
Carters Champagne Bar & Grill and Frederick's Piano Lounge are tastefully redesigned, taking inspiration from the grandeur and elegance of our Victorian property to offer not one, but two comfortable settings to indulge in afternoon tea, enjoy a three course meal from our à la carte menu or enjoy one of our dynamic cocktails.
Relax a while
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 8 7 Autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Lancashire and the Lake District dominate the 2021 National Food Awards top 100 listings
The Harrogate Spa opens November 2019 and promises to be a destination in its own right. It is a place to soak up the wellbeing benefits of the town's spa heritage. There are six treatment rooms (two of which are double) in this luxury space which also offers a 12.5 metre indoor swimming pool, range of thermal experiences including relax loungers, Himalayan salt sauna, steam room, experience shower and ice fountain. There is also a Zen and spa garden, a café bar, fully equipped, state of the art gym and studio. u
DoubleTree By Hilton Harrogate Hotel and Spa, Ripon Road, Harrogate, 01423 700300.