Eastbourne Holiday Cottages offer luxury self catering properties
- Credit: Archant
From quaint fisherman’s cottages to modern harbour apartments, Eastbourne Holiday Cottages offer luxury self catering properties in Eastbourne’s prime locations all year round.
Their properties are well maintained and furnished to a high standard to ensure a carefree holiday. They also have a selection of pet friendly properties.
Situated on the south coast of England, Eastbourne is reputed to have the highest levels of sunshine each year and is ideally placed to explore the beautiful Sussex and Kent countryside and is only 90 mins by train from London.
As well as a majestic Victorian seafront, there is access to the South Downs, including Beachy Head, which makes the area ideal for walkers.
The area has numerous sporting and cultural attractions, including International Tennis Championships, art galleries, theatres and opera at Glyndebourne.
Eastbourne Holiday Cottages has a range of properties which can accommodate from one to eight people situated in four distinct areas of Eastbourne.
The ever popular Meads Village is at the western end of the seafront close to the South Downs; the Old Town area, as the name suggests, is the oldest part of Eastbourne and has a good selection of antique shops, tea rooms and inns; the town centre and seafront is an ideal area for family holidays; and the modern Marina is at the eastern end of Eastbourne and is a colourful and lively area.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 6 Isle of Wight to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
• For further information or to view Eastbourne Holiday Cottages’ properties visit www.eastbourneholidaycottages.co.uk or phone 01323 639309.