Kent Life’s pictures of the week
- Credit: Archant
We have selected 10 Instagram snaps from around the county that we love this week
1. Canterbury is perfect for an autumn walk.
2. We love these pretty houses in Faversham.
3. A breathtaking shot of the White Cliffs of Dover.
4. The Deaf Cat Café in Rochester.
5. A stunning sunset in Ramsgate.
6. Pretty, historical cottages in Sandwich.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Castle Carr - Yorkshire’s mysterious hidden garden
- 4 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 5 Andrew Flintoff returns to Preston to form cricket team
- 6 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 7 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 8 The most luxurious places to stay in Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 All you need to know about the 2022 Great Yorkshire Show
7. Exploring The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells.
8. Leeds Castle.
9. The Kent Downs is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, perfect for long autumn walks.
10. You never know what you’ll stumble across in this county.
Follow Kent Life on Instagram and tag us in your photos to be featured!