Kent Life’s pictures of the week
- Credit: Archant
We have selected 10 Instagram snaps from around the county that we love this week
1. Canterbury is perfect for an autumn walk.
2. We love these pretty houses in Faversham.
3. A breathtaking shot of the White Cliffs of Dover.
4. The Deaf Cat Café in Rochester.
5. A stunning sunset in Ramsgate.
6. Pretty, historical cottages in Sandwich.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
7. Exploring The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells.
8. Leeds Castle.
9. The Kent Downs is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, perfect for long autumn walks.
10. You never know what you’ll stumble across in this county.
Follow Kent Life on Instagram and tag us in your photos to be featured!