Kent Life’s pictures of the week
- Credit: Archant
We have selected 10 Instagram snaps from around the county that we love this week
1. Canterbury is perfect for an autumn walk.
2. We love these pretty houses in Faversham.
3. A breathtaking shot of the White Cliffs of Dover.
4. The Deaf Cat Café in Rochester.
5. A stunning sunset in Ramsgate.
6. Pretty, historical cottages in Sandwich.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Lancashire and the Lake District dominate the 2021 National Food Awards top 100 listings
- 3 Theatre review: Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- 4 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 5 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 9 Heritage Open Days 2021: 14 unusual places to visit in Devon
- 10 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
7. Exploring The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells.
8. Leeds Castle.
9. The Kent Downs is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, perfect for long autumn walks.
10. You never know what you’ll stumble across in this county.
Follow Kent Life on Instagram and tag us in your photos to be featured!