Macmillan Cycletta Cheshire
- Credit: Archant
Strictly one for the ladies, and a perfect way to spend a day with your friends exploring the British countryside on two wheels, Macmillan Cycletta is the UK’s leading women-only cycling sportive series, with a range of distances from 20km to 150km rides. Even if you haven’t ridden a bike in years, the distances are challenging but very achievable.
Macmillan Cycletta Cheshire starts from the beautiful surroundings of Tatton Park on Sunday 27th September 2015 and offers distances of 20km, 50km, 100km and 150km
With four additional locations around the UK, all starting in the splendorous surroundings of some of Britain’s finest stately homes, you’ll be spoiled for choice if you are looking to extend your challenge and take part in more than one event.
Whichever location you choose you will be treated to the supportive environment of a professionally run cycling event that takes in some of the most stunning cycling routes in the UK.
Macmillan Cycletta New Forest starts from the glorious location of Beaulieu Palace on Sunday 20th September 2015 and offers distances of 20km, 50km, 100km and 150km.
As with any Macmillan Cycletta event, there is no obligation to fundraise if you want to take part. We would love you to raise as much money as possible to help the great work Macmillan do for those who are suffering with cancer. No portion of the entry fee goes directly to Macmillan, any money received by Macmillan comes from fundraising undertaken by participants.
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 12 fab things to do in Paignton
- 3 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 4 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 5 I've been taking time out - here's why, says Susie Fowler-Watt
- 6 Win an original watercolour painting of Hadleigh Castle
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
• Free parking
• Moto Marshalls to support you around the route
• Well-stocked feed stations with sugary goods, energy products and water
• Your results texted to you as you cross the finish line
• Finisher’s medal
• Goody bag
• Post event relaxation in the Recovery Zone
• Electronic chip timing