Free entry to the Northern Antiques Fair in Harrogate this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Free entry for Yorkshire Life website readers at the Northern Antiques Fair on Saturday and Sunday.
Following the success of last autumn’s relaunch under new ownership and management, The Northern Antique Dealers Fair Limited is returning to stage the annual Northern Antiques Fair from Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 October 2018. Held in Hall M, Harrogate Convention Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2SY the fair brings together the best in fine art, design and antiques from more than 40 of the UK’s leading dealers.
‘Building on the positive feedback from The Northern Antiques Fair in Harrogate last autumn, it is heartening that the exhibitor list has grown significantly for the return in October. We welcome back specialist dealers who have not taken part for a few years and look forward to an exciting event covering a broad spectrum of art and antiques. With items from antiquities to the present day offered for sale, the fair encompasses thousands of years of design and craftsmanship to delight both connoisseurs and those simply looking for a shopping experience with a difference’, says Ingrid Nilson, Fair Director.
Dating back to 1951, the fair has held an enviable reputation in the north of England for being Harrogate’s most prestigious antiques event.
Held in association with BADA, the fair is supported by Knight Frank Harrogate, The Friends of the Mercer Art Gallery, The Barker Partnership and Premium Harrogate Tipple. Yorkshire based fine art and antique transportation specialist, Bridgefields is providing the packaging and delivery service of items sold during the fair to anywhere in the UK and around the world.
We have a special opportunity for our readers to attend the event this weekend, free of charge.
Quote ‘Yorkshire Life’ on the gate for free entry. Tickets on the gate are £7.50 per person
- 1 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Kent
- 3 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 7 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 8 10 of the best pubs to visit in Hampshire
- 9 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Venue: Hall M, Harrogate Convention Centre, Harrogate
North Yorkshire HG1 2SY
Dates: Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 October 2018
Opening times: Thursday 11.00-20.00; Friday & Saturday 11.00-18.00; Sunday 11.00-17.00