- Credit: Archant
Happiness, confidence and excellent personal achievement are our priorities, and children are encouraged to aim high and believe in themselves.
Alongside small classes, our creative curriculum inspires learning and adventure.
Regular, moderated assessments show that Key Stage One pupils achieve standards a year ahead of national targets in English and maths, and all of our Year 8 children gain places at some of the UK’s top day and boarding schools.
In Prep School children excel academically, socially and physically. They are also introduced to the flexibility of boarding or ‘staying the night’, which works to fit with modern family life.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
Based close to Alderley Edge our 36 acre location is rural but our technology connects children to the world whilst they benefit from a peaceful environment in which to thrive.
If you would like to see our School and meet our Headmaster please contact Melanie Machin on 01477 571261.
“We liked the atmosphere at Terra Nova and the ratio of staff to children, and we felt that our daughter would benefit from this. It was the best decision we have ever made. She has thrived at TN; her progress in reading is huge, she is more confident in her abilities and is more willing to try without being held back by fear of failing. The way the children learn is fun and enjoyable, not pressured.”
“I have a very small year group, which gives us great relationships with our teachers and they feel like family. Everyone gets a chance to sing, act, dance or play sports because the year groups are a perfect size. I love Terra Nova and there will never be another school like it.”
“Today we’ve been playing outside, and in the ICT room we’ve been designing leaflets and writing things about the pictures we choose. I’ve chosen The Eiffel Tower, and the French flag.
My favourite thing to do here is swimming. The pool here is brilliant, and I love the deep end.”
Year 2 pupil