Volunteers needed to help stage the Tour of Britain in Devon
- Credit: Archant
Get close to the action by volunteering to help at the Tour of Britain
Organisers of the Tour of Britain are signing up volunteers who will get closer to the action than ever before.
Volunteering is a great way to see top-class professional cycling up close and personal whilst being an integral part of making it happen.
Without volunteers organisers say they simply would not be able to put the events on.
The application process to volunteer for the 2016 Tour of Britain is now open, all you have to do is click the link below to go through to the sign up system.
As a volunteer you will act as a marshal for the event, providing information and direction for the spectators. Race volunteers are the eyes and ears of the stewarding operation and are responsible for assisting in maintaining the integrity of the route.
This year organisers are offering some extra special incentives to be a volunteer and say there has never been a better time to get involved in the UK’s biggest cycling races.
Click here to learn more.
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District