6 of the best June walks in Hampshire
- Credit: Archant
We looked through our archives to see what we recommended to you in previous years during June. NOTE: Safeguarding against the coronavirus is likley to be a part of everyday life for the forseeable future. We advise that two metres social distancing and checking the latest guidelines are the best course of action.
June 2019 issue
Enjoy views of the beautiful chalk streams of the rivers Anton and Test on a walk that also takes in the pretty village of Wherwell.
Hatchet Green and Woodgreen
June 2018 issue
Head to the western edge of the New Forest for a wander through Hatchet Green and Woodgreen following the Avon Valley Path.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
June 2017 issue
Head to Buriton, just to the south of Petersfield, for a rollercoaster walk meeting up with the South Downs Way, Shipwrights Way, the Staunton Way and the Milky Way.
Milford on Sea
June 2016 issue
The walk sets out past Sturt Pond to reach Hurst Spit, a place offering fine panoramic views of a varied landscape.
June 2015 issue
Head to the east of Winchester for a peaceful walk alongside the River Alre, starting out from New Alresford.
As the lockdown eases, it could be time to plan some walks for this month. We advise you acquire a recent OS map of the area you plan to visit and assure there are no major changes.