Angela Burnett Property Services
- Credit: Archant
Promotional Feature We are sales and rental specialists of rural property, from country houses to cottages, in village locations throughout West Lancashire.
Angela Burnett offers free valuations and can give confidential advice on all market aspects including projects with a view to ‘move or improve’ and with letting options also available. Members of our experienced staff are available seven days a week to discuss the selling of your own residence as well as your purchase requirements, all with discretion.
Over 18 years, Angela Burnett Property Services have consistently offered advice on the many different questions that have arisen from the move or improve debate. We can advise on all aspects of the market whether you are considering buying, selling, renting or improving.
A continuance of our usual high standards, personal service and integrity is guaranteed at all stages in what we believe is our unique approach. Our aim is to offer a wide selection of property services in rural locations throughout West Lancashire in order to show that there is much more to living in a house than the number of rooms it has.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you might have.
Tel: 01704 821393
www.angelaburnett.com12 New Street
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks