Business profile - South Lakeland Leisure Village holiday resort and restaurant
- Credit: Archant
South Lakeland Leisure Village is an exclusive holiday lodge development. Set around a picturesque lake and surrounded by 43 acres of beautifully maintained grounds the village offers 5 star lodge accommodation and facilities. Lodges are available for short breaks, holidays and ownership.
Located just 20 minutes from breathtaking Lake Windermere, the stunning Yorkshire Dale National Park and the coastline of Morecambe Bay; South Lakeland Leisure village is an ideal holiday destination for you and your family to discover some of the UK’s most popular areas of natural beauty.
After a busy day exploring relax in style by using our state of the art health and fitness center with an indoor swimming pool, steam room, gym and fitness suites. Alternatively why not indulge in a soothing treatment or two at the fabulous Pure Essence Spa.
The Waters Edge Restaurant and Bar, the on site Mediterranean style restaurant, has a delicious choice of both Mediterranean and traditional English cuisine. Open daily from 11am for owners, guests and general public g the restaurant offers an extensive menu range for lunch, dinner and light bites. If weather permits enjoy al fresco dinning on our large decking area with scenic views overlooking the lake.
For short breaks, holidays or lodge ownership the South Lakeland Leisure Village is the perfect holiday destination.
Short breaks from £40
Lodges for sale from £65,000
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Telephone: 01254 730823
Telephone 2: 01254 781453
South Lakeland Leisure Village, Borwick, Near Carnforth, Lancashire LA6 1BH