CHILDREN'S SILENT DISCO AT THE ESPLANADE HOTEL
The Esplanade Hotel in Newquay has really silenced the adult moans of turn it down!’ or this pop music is awful’ and created something truly unique for the kids, a special silent disco event, for mini disco divas!
Every child is provided with their own wireless headphones and the disco divas and Justin Beiber wannabes can choose between two different music channels, by switching the button on their headphones, which makes the disco experiences even more fun.
With The Esplanade Hotel overlooking Newquay’s iconic surf beach, Fistral, there are loads of unique adventures awaiting all the family, including surf lessons, an indoor play area, pirate ship and a whole host of free activities for the kids.
The Silent Disco DJ has specifically created a #HolidayHyped Esplanade playlist of funky pop for the kids to groove to, whilst mums and dads retreat from the disco beats, in The Esplanade’s Pebbles Bar.
Taking place throughout the summer, The Esplanade Hotel has delighted mums and dads and literally brought music to the ears of the little ones who won’t stop dancing until the DJ plays his final song, and will sleep like babies afterwards.
Known for its fabulous variety of childrens’ activities and fabulous kids’ service, The Esplanade Hotel offers a truly unique #HolidayHyped kids’ experience for guests, which allows children to really hype up their own holiday, by messaging the Esplanade team with their super fun demands! Adventurous suggestions have included, a room full of chocolate delights or doughnut heaven, surf lessons with a pro or a bath full of skittles….What will your kids request this summer holiday?!
The silent discos will be taking place on Wednesday evenings until August 31 at 8pm and will be £2 per child for non-guests.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire
- 10 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021