Deli Sabrosa host Lancashire Life afternoon event
- Credit: Archant
Lancashire Life attended a special event hosted by Ormskirk restaurant, Deli Sabrosa Photography: John Cocks
Deli Sabrosa has become the go-to place to dine in Ormskirk. The tapas restaurant, located on Railway Road, is one of the area’s culinary success stories, a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike. That made it the perfect location for a Lancashire Life afternoon event.
More than 45 guests, a mix of Lancashire Life clients and readers along with friends and regular diners of Deli Sabrosa, were there to try some of the delicious offerings in the fashionable surroundings created by owner Karen Lewis and her team. Karen, who was born in Rainford, launched Deli Sabrosa four years ago after seizing the opportunity to run her own restaurant.
Guests at the event enjoyed a range of tempting tapas, all of which are dishes on the regular menu. Majestic Wines, based in Birkdale, provided the prosecco.
The restaurant has also recently launched a range of main courses on their newly refreshed menu, incorporating larger plates for the first time. ‘All the food is sourced locally,’ said Karen. ‘It is delivered fresh each day and prepared by our team of chefs.’ Open Tuesday through to Saturday, you can visit for breakfast from Thursday - perfect for market shoppers - or call in for a classic afternoon tea, which is a new addition to this foodie destination.
They also have special themed nights, including popular jazz band Dominic Halpan and the Honeybees, and live music on Friday and Saturday evenings.
From regular customers grabbing a cup of tea every Thursday before the market, through to those who just enjoy a cocktail with the live music, the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and the welcome is always warm.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces