Do You Need a Financial Health check?
- Credit: Archant
Planning your finances and making the most of your money have never been more important. Whether you are about to start drawing on your pension benefits, have just inherited some money, or are selling your business; taking professional and impartial advice is crucial.
As part of the changes that were introduced in January 2013, firms may choose to provide advice on either an Independent or Restricted basis. We have chosen to continue to advise our clients on an Independent basis with all of our advice being bespoke to each individual client.
As a starting point, it is prudent to check that you are making the most of appropriate tax reliefs. Specifically, it is important to examine the use of ISAs and pension plans
Have you heard that the ‘Lifetime Allowance’ for pension savings has been reduced from £1.5 million to £1.25 million? The change may result in a significant tax charge, and could affect those with company schemes as well as those with personal pensions.
This year’s budget resulted in a huge ‘shake-up’ of rules surrounding pensions. There are now more options and much greater flexibility – making pension plans much more attractive than before.
Opus Wealth Management Ltd is one of the most qualified firms of Independent Financial Advisers on the Fylde Coast. These are areas in which we specialise, and where we can help.
We are happy to arrange an initial meeting, at our cost, to examine ways we could help you.
Simply ring 01253 595959 or email email@example.com. You can find out more about us and read testimonials from some of our clients on our website www.opuswealth.co.uk
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 5 Behind the scenes of Sussex film Vindication Swim
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Kelvin Fletcher's Big Farming Adventure
- 8 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 9 WIN tickets to a Bristol food festival
- 10 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District