Fine & Country
- Credit: Archant
Promotional Feature Fine & Country is rapidly becoming known for its unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing, coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and country property.
As local independent estate agents, Fine & Country know the market-place intimately - from property values, advantages, features and benefits of the vicinity including schooling and transport to future developments and industry.
Every Fine & Country agent is a highly proficient and professional independent estate agent, operating to strict codes of conduct and are either members of The Property Ombudsman or The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. They are perfectly placed and qualified to assist and guide you through the whole transaction.
Combining local, national and international knowledge with a strong marketing offering, Fine & Country is the estate agency of choice when buying, selling or renting prestige properties.
Find out what sets us apart from the competition and find out about our unique marketing strategy.
For more information on marketing your property with Fine & Country or for a free valuation please contact your local office.
Lake District - 01539 733500
Lancaster - 01524 380560
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 5 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Win tickets to BBC Gardeners' World Spring Fair
- 9 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Ribble Valley - 01254 828922
Ramsbottom - 01706 826754