Firework displays and bonfire nights to enjoy in Dorset
- Credit: Archant
A selection of firework displays and bonfire nights to enjoy in Dorset
5 November - Guy Fawkes Celebrations, Weymouth
One of the Borough’s biggest annual community events held on Weymouth Esplanade. Children’s homemade Guy Fawkes Competition (6.40pm Weymouth Pavilion Foyer), fun fair and beach bonfire (lit at 7.40pm). Climax of the evening is the fabulous free firework display at 8pm over Weymouth’s moonlit bay.
5 November - Dorchester Rugby Club Firework Display
Great fireworks display at their ground in Coburg Road plus hog roast, BBQ and bar. Opens 6pm
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
8 November - Bournemouth Fireworks
The Littledown Centre hosts Bournemouth’s biggest firework party, includes the famous White Knuckle – the South’s loudest and latest fireworks show. Gates open at 5.30pm with fireworks displays at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. Live music, fun fair, indoor Family Zone and refreshments. Ticket Hotline: 0844 576 3000 bournemouthfireworks.com
8 November - Firework Extravaganza at Sherborne Castle
Sherborne Castle hosts entertainments, live music, refreshments and food from 5pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks start at 7:30pm.