Firework displays and bonfire nights to enjoy in Dorset
- Credit: Archant
A selection of firework displays and bonfire nights to enjoy in Dorset
5 November - Guy Fawkes Celebrations, Weymouth
One of the Borough’s biggest annual community events held on Weymouth Esplanade. Children’s homemade Guy Fawkes Competition (6.40pm Weymouth Pavilion Foyer), fun fair and beach bonfire (lit at 7.40pm). Climax of the evening is the fabulous free firework display at 8pm over Weymouth’s moonlit bay.
5 November - Dorchester Rugby Club Firework Display
Great fireworks display at their ground in Coburg Road plus hog roast, BBQ and bar. Opens 6pm
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
8 November - Bournemouth Fireworks
The Littledown Centre hosts Bournemouth’s biggest firework party, includes the famous White Knuckle – the South’s loudest and latest fireworks show. Gates open at 5.30pm with fireworks displays at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. Live music, fun fair, indoor Family Zone and refreshments. Ticket Hotline: 0844 576 3000 bournemouthfireworks.com
8 November - Firework Extravaganza at Sherborne Castle
Sherborne Castle hosts entertainments, live music, refreshments and food from 5pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks start at 7:30pm.