Circus skills workshops at Liverpool ONE during the summer holidays
- Credit: Archant
Daily circus skills workshops are being staged at Liverpool ONE throughout the summer providing some of breath-taking displays and providing youngsters with the chance to learn some amazing skills.
A band of international artists will be performing outside of the circus ring for the first time. Expect the unexpected with jaw-dropping stunts and plenty of spellbinding moments.
Throughout the summer, expect pop up performances with a difference, bringing the magic of the circus to surprise shoppers and keep visitors of all ages entertained.
Over the six-week summer break until September 2, children can join in with the fun at a special Circus Camp available every day. Look out for the special Circus tent at Liverpool ONE where you’ll find free workshops where they can try their hand at learning impressive tricks including tightrope walking, plate spinning, ribbon, juggling and trampolining. There is no need to book, just turn up on the day.
Workshops are available Monday to Wednesday 11am – 2pm and Thursday to Sunday 12pm – 4pm, until 2 September.
Also this summer, be entertained by the region’s finest musical maestros as the much-loved piano festival, Tickle The Ivories returns. Visitors will be entertained as pianists deliver a whole host of musical genres from classical hits, popular show tunes and even dance rave anthems.
For more information about what’s on offer this summer at Liverpool ONE, visit www.liverpool-one.com/summer
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn